- Crude #oil prices climbed to levels not seen since 2014, with geopolitical tensions in focus after an attack on an Abu Dhabi oil facility.
- The dollar hit a six-day high in early trading following a jump in U.S. Treasury yields, while the yen steadied after the Bank of Japan said it would stick to its ultra-loose monetary policy
- The cult website Fees.wtf, which shows #Ethereum users their lifetime gas spend on transactions, saw its $WTF token plummet 80% in its initial week post-airdrop.
- #BTCUSD plummeted 1.2% in the last session
- #WTIUSD exploded 1.0% in the last session
Oil bulls ride on
19 يناير 2022
Dollar at six-day high after U.S. yields jump; yen steadies