Join our team
CAPEX.com is a leading multi-licensed global fintech. Our vision is to innovate through a wide range of services and products, to educate and satisfy the needs of investors in all classes, from small retail to high-net-worth individuals. CAPEX.com operates across the globe through dozens of own and partner offices in Europe, Asia, South Africa, and the Middle East. For the Global HQ located in Bucharest, CAPEX.com is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Carrying out daily secretarial activities.
- Receiving visitors and announcing contacts in the company.
- Ensuring the protocol during the meetings, in accordance with the daily requirements.
- Taking over, registering, distributing to the departments involved, filing, and archiving correspondence and messages received from partners, customers, and other employees.
- Ensuring the transmission of documents by mail, fax, e-mail.
- Elaboration and drafting of documents and situations required by management.
- Providing administrative support for all company departments.
- Provides support for organizing the activities of the top management team, as well as their travels, meetings, monthly preparation of statements for expenses incurred.
What do you need to know?
- English skills
- Previous administrative responsibilities would be a plus.
What “extra” do you need to be successful?
- Strongly oriented towards learning and with a keen eye for detail.
- Responsible and ambitious.
- With a lot of energy and great communication skills.
- Seriously organized and resourceful.
- Prime access to international projects
- Private medical subscription
- Meal Tickets
- Pizza & Cookies days
- Coffee and fruit corner
- Playroom with many means of relaxation: ping pong, Xbox, PlayStation
- Support and guidance when settling in
- Friendly working environment, alongside talented and dedicated people
- Promotion opportunities