Join our team
Head of B2B
a. Who you need to be
A leader - you train, motivate and lead your teams in our offices worldwide. With a hands-on approach, you are involved in the day-to-day operations, coaching, and helping your team perform their tasks.
A team player - you collaborate with other Managers for crucial decision-making and developing and monitoring strategic initiatives.
A good communicator - you are accountable for directing, coordinating, and overseeing your activity. You play a key role in strategic planning to ensure objectives are achieved, risks and resources are managed appropriately.
A strategic thinker - you bring the vision to lead the long-term strategic direction and implement efficient and secure systems that are cost-effective and meet current and future needs.
The CAPEX.com ideal leader inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more. Through their vision, unshakable determination, and persistent hard work, they lead their teams to great heights. With their belief and strong leadership qualities, they give a new dimension to the world of CAPEX.com
Our ideal candidate is innovative, honest, self-confident, and eager to learn. We live in a fast-paced world, and work trends are evolving in no time. Good employees have many positive traits that have an overall positive impact on the departments they work in, on their colleagues and their career path with CAPEX.com
b. What you need to know:
• Lead the design and implementation of a comprehensive business development strategy and lead the Business2Business department.
• Develop the partnerships and IB strategy to recruit new partners and deliver high volume
• Maintain direct contact with partners and IBs, ensuring excellent service standards
• Optimize and develop the use of the Company's IB portals
• Work closely within marketing to implement marketing campaigns targeted at attracting new partners
• Enforce prudent approach to the regulatory framework as per the company policies, ethos and ethics in the light of the developments in this dynamic sector
• Manage partnership relations, communication and recruitment, maximizing customer acquisition.
• Deliver reports to senior management
• Optimize all aspects of the Partners program through new and established networks
• Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the Company's strategy
• Oversee the management of existing and new relationships with partners and clients.
• Prepare business plans for the targeted region on a quarterly basis
• Provide supervision and guidance for the business development team. Provide reporting regarding the overall performance of individuals and the department
• Ensure team members meet targets and objectives consistently
• Contribute to overall organizational strategies and represent the priorities of the development function. Participate in promoting an organizational culture that values long-term strategic thinking, creativity/innovation, and high performance
• Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships
• At least 3 years of business development experience in the FX industry, including demonstrated success in business-to-business sales, forging strategic partnerships that have resulted in significant increases in earned income
• Experience in managing people and teams
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Additional languages will be considered an advantage
• Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent the organization passionately to potential partners
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and target orientated individual
• The ability to travel is a must
• Willing to relocate to our Branch in Romania
c. What is your CAPEX.com career path
As CAPEX.com is a fast-growing fintech company, expanding both geographically and in terms of business volume and verticals, our teams are also constantly growing. The team is our most valued resource, and as it expands, we strongly encourage fast-paced career paths, each employee having the chance to succeed in management roles for coordinating new teams or offices for our companies.
2. What we offer
In remunerating our team members, we are positioned above the market benchmarks, as we are a fast-growing global company in a vital industry. We are motivated and driven by performance – so we reward everyone's performance through motivating packages.
• Fix salary
• Remuneration plan through bonuses and incentives - project-based, quarterly and yearly
• Possibility of growth (we are expanding our branches network in multiple countries)
• End-of-year department bonus (including ESOP plan)
• Excellent work environment with the opportunity to collaborate with many nationalities
• Continuous development
Head of B2B