Join our team
We are looking for a passionate, energetic Personal Assistant. This is an awesome opportunity for a Personal Assistant to jump in and partner with the CEO while also having a “seat at the table.” The CEO is looking for a PA who loves to work in a fast-paced environment and has the “no job too big, no job too small” mentality.
The right candidate has:
- 2+ years experience as a Personal Assistant
- A positive attitude and a passion for Personal Assistant work
- Experience managing heavy, ever-changing calendars
- A willingness to learn and take on projects in time
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- An outgoing personality and loves to be a team player
As the Executive Assistant, you will:
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the CEO and take action accordingly.
- Coordinate all aspects of international and domestic travel, including booking flights and ground travel, confirming hotel and dinner reservations, preparing travel documents and itineraries, and other travel preparations as needed.
- Employ savvy business sense when making decisions on behalf of the CEO.
- Take ownership of the CEO’s ever-changing calendar, manage conflicting appointments using keen judgment, and streamline their day.
- Work in conjunction with the team to tackle projects and ensure a rapid and smooth workflow in the office.
- Keep the CEO abreast of all upcoming priorities.
- Coordinate meetings and prepare conference rooms, amenities, and presentation materials.
- Use clear and effective communication style when collaborating with remote team members, clients, and high priority contacts.
- Provide additional high-touch administrative support as needed.
- Exhibit the ability to thrive and be productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- You will become part of a young team, and you will be able to learn a new business.
- Friendly working environment, alongside talented and dedicated people.
- Prime access to international projects.
- Promotion opportunities.