Join our team
QA Manual Tester
We are looking for a QA Manual Tester to join our Software Engineering Team!
Who are we
CAPEX.com is a leading multi-licensed, multi-asset fintech group on a mission to revolutionize the way people trade online by delivering investing services to everyone, anywhere. We operate across the globe through our own multiple and partner offices in Europe, Asia, South Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America.
Our journey began in 2016, and we've since grown to a dynamic and varied global team of 400 people based in 9+ offices worldwide, including our HQ in Bucharest.
We are on an accelerated growth path. We actively encourage fast-paced career paths, with each employee having the chance to rapidly promote to management roles of coordination of new teams or offices for our companies.
What’s the team like
Our products are created by quick-thinking, talented individuals that "roll up their sleeves and make it happen." Suppose you like working in a fast-paced, multicultural atmosphere with friendly coworkers and a focus on high performance enabled by cutting-edge technology. If that's the case, you've come to the right place!
What’s your mission?
As a QA manual tester at CAPEX, you'll be at the center of the most cutting-edge innovation initiatives in one of the hottest industries presently. You'll be working with our team to test large-scale back-end/front-end systems using the most up-to-date technologies and methods. You'll be essential to the progress and development of our new trading platform, as well as the rewrite of CAPEX.com.
What you'll be doing
- Test Mobile and/or Web software to ensure quality meets specifications and documentation.
- Test new and existing features, debug issues, and document bug reports.
- Work collaboratively with the software engineering team and other departments to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate manual testing activities.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
What we're seeking for
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Manual Tester (at least one year).
- Experience with different testing environments (desktop/mobile/APIs).
- Experience with software QA tools and project tracking software is considered a strong asset.
- Experience using version control systems (ex: Git) would be considered an asset.
- Strong desire for self-improvement, development, and progress.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Teamwork recognition and the ability to collaborate.
What we offer to you
- Access to overseas global projects.
- Support and advice during the transition; networking opportunities.
- Ongoing projects in which you can participate after completing your training.
- E-learning and specialized in-house training.
- Working in a friendly workplace with brilliant and motivated people.
- Strong coffee and savory breakfasts (milk, cereal, pastry, and fruit).
- Friday specials (pizza, desserts, etc.).
- Ping-pong, Fussball, boxing, and other games - available in the play area, as well as the latest PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
- Company-wide team-buildings, parties, and sports events.
Above all, the chance to develop and learn while becoming a part of CAPEX.com’s tremendous mission to become the world's leading trading platform.
QA Manual Tester