Account Verification Process
What is required in order to verify my CAPEX.com account?In accordance with the CAPEX.com customer due diligence process, clients are required to verify their accounts for security and identification purposes.
This may include, for example, the verification of your name, residential address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and payment method, etc.
* Note: According to our regulation guidelines, clients will be required to complete the verification process before they begin trading. The identity verification requirements at CAPEXcom may include the following, but are not limited to:
1. Proof of Identity
This needs to be a full, colour and clear copy of one of the following: - Passport, National ID
The copy of your proof of identity must clearly reflect the following details:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Expiration date of the identification document
- Full security strip (if applicable)
- Your photo
2. Proof of Residence
This needs to be a full, colour and clear copy of one of the following:
- Bank or credit card statement
- A utility Bill, such as water, electricity, gas
- Landline phone bill
The proof of residence copy must clearly reflect the following details:
- Your full name
- Your address of residence (Please note: this address should match the one you provided during the registration process)
Date of Issue of the document*
*IMPORTANT: The Proof or Residence must not be older than 6 months.
3. Proof of Payment
This needs to be a full, colour and clear copy of the front and back of the credit card used for payment.
On the front side of the card, the following information needs to reflect clearly:
- Full name
- First and last 4 digits of the card to be clearly visible and the rest to be covered-up
- The expiration date
On the back side of the card, the following information needs to reflect clearly:
- The first and last 4 digits of the card must be clearly visible
- The security code or CVV number must be covered (the 3 digits on the back of the card)
- Signature of the card holder on the specific strip
The verification documentation required above needs to be submitted directly to CAPEXcom. This can be done through various methods:
a) The documentation can be uploaded directly on the CAPEX.com website from the client’s account
b) The documentation can be sent via email to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Why do I need to provide my photo ID and other verification documents?As per our regulatory and legal obligations, as laid out by the regulatory bodies, CAPEX.com is required to verify the identity and residential address for each client.
As a result, copies of a photo ID and residence information may be required. It is important to note that when you open an account with CAPEX.com, you agree to comply with all applicable regulations and laws against money laundering and financial terrorism, including, but not limited to, the requirement to provide satisfactory evidence of your identity, residential address, source of funds, etc.
Based on this, CAPEX.com will not establish a business relationship with any individual unless and until the client’s identity and residential address have been successfully verified and/or all necessary documents have been received and verified.
As part of our standard due diligence process, the verification process has been implemented to protect both you and CAPEX.com from fraud as well as to safeguard your privacy.
CAPEX.com reserves its right to impose additional due diligence requirements where necessary.
I made a deposit, but I still can't trade! Why?Clients can't trade unless all required documents are approved & the registration process is complete.
If we received your deposit & you still can't trade, make sure that you have sent all the documents with the required specifications, and check if your registration process is complete or if you're missing steps.