Crypto industry opts for old-fashioned cash in political giving
- An international group is warning that Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will take a significant toll on the global economy
- #Cryptocurrency leaders are spending money to wield influence in Washington as focus on their industry skyrockets, but they don’t seem to be using their own product to do it
- The #euro gave up some gains, with investors closely watching any developments in talks between Russia and Ukraine, while the Federal Reserve's monetary policy decisions failed to affect the market as the bar for a hawkish surprise was high
- #WTIUSD skyrocketed 8.1% in the last session
- #XAUUSD rose 0.7% in the last session
- BTCUSD dropped 0.8%
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.