Ethereum has destroyed almost $6 billion worth of its own cryptocurrency on purpose
- Asian stock markets declined after Wall Street's biggest weekly gain in 16 months as investors watched efforts to negotiate an end to the Ukraine conflict
- The network that powers the second most popular #cryptocurrency is intentionally destroying a portion of its own supply. Since August, Ethereum has cut down on 65% of its currency, #Ether.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has denied a request by #Intel Corp to revive several challenges to computer-chip patents owned by VLSI Technology LLC, which won over $2.1 billion from Intel last year
- #XAUUSD rose 0.7% in the last session
- #EURUSD saw a minor dip of 0.2% in the last session
- #AUDUSD corrected downwards by 0.2% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.