Dollar near one-week high amid hawkish Fed hopes, Omicron fears
- President Joe Biden’s energy chief extended an olive branch to the #oil industry, telling executives a crude export ban is not under consideration
- The #dollar traded near a one-week high versus a basket of major rivals, supported by expectations of a hawkish Federal Reserve meeting this week and haven demand
- #NYDIG, which aims to be the leading provider of #Bitcoin services in any industry, has raised an impressive $1 billion in a funding round led by #WestCap.
- #BTCUSD gained 0.9% in the last session
- The last session saw XAU fall 0.8% against USD
- #WTIUSD plummeted 1.0%
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.