Miners, mixed earnings pull European stocks away from recent peaks
- #Amazon has partnered with numerous hospitals and service providers to make Alexa-compatible devices available to seniors, hospital patients, and the people caring for them
- European stocks slipped from near record highs, with miners leading losses after concerns over China hit metal prices
- #Walmart has joined hands with digital currency kiosk company #Coinstar to bring bitcoin and crypto ATMs to the masses
- #BTCUSD dove 2.8% in the last session
- #GBPUSD corrected downwards by 0.2%
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.