Euro extends gains after Russia ends some army drills near Ukraine
- Canada’s #oil sands produce some of the world’s most carbon-intense crude. The country’s largest oil-producing province has already raised the stringency of facility-based benchmarks
- The #euro rebounded, nearly erasing all of Monday's losses, after reports that some Russian troops in areas near Ukraine have started returning to their bases
- #Bitcoin rose to more than $44,000 for the first time since the end of last week as optimism over an easing of tensions around Ukraine renewed investors’ appetite for risk
- #BTCUSD exploded 3.5% in the last session
- The last session saw XAU drop 0.8% against USD
- #WTIUSD dove 3.1% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.