Bitcoin extends decline after weekend flash crash
- European stocks opened higher while U.S. futures also traded in the black in a tentative rebound from last week when the spread of the COVID-19 #Omicron variant hit markets
- #Bitcoin dropped by almost 5% as the start of the week offered little respite to the world's largest #cryptocurrency after a bruising weekend when, it lost over a fifth of its value
- #Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is replacing its long-standing chief financial officer, the most notable leadership change since the Chinese e-commerce firm survived a bruising antitrust investigation
- #XAUUSD corrected downwards by 0.2%
- #EURUSD saw a minor dip of 0.1% in the last session
- #AUDUSD gained 0.4% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.