UK's Boris Johnson announces Russia sanctions to ‘squeeze’ Moscow out of global economy
- China has ramped up purchases into its #oil reserves this year even as oil prices soared, despite calls from Washington for a global coordinated stocks release to help cool the market
- U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced that the U.K. government will freeze assets of all major Russian banks and block Russian entities from raising money on U.K. markets
- The #Biden administration and its European allies vowed to block Moscow’s access to its sizable foreign currency reserves in the West, teeing up the one of the most powerful financial penalties
- The last session saw #BTC drop 0.8% against USD
- The last session saw #XAU drop 0.7% against #USD
- #WTIUSD dove 2.9% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.