UK inflation jumps above 5% as BoE considers rate rise
- #Tesla has told the French government there is no indication that a fatal accident in Paris involving a Tesla Model 3 taxi was caused by a technical fault
- British inflation surged to its highest in more than 10 years in November, jumping to 5.1% and potentially unsettling the Bank of England a day before it announces whether it is raising interest rates
- Smart-contract platform #Avalanche’s ability to scale while remaining secure and decentralized makes it a credible alternative to #Ethereum, Bank of America said in a research report
- #BTCUSD skyrocketed 1.0% in the last session
- #GBPUSD corrected downwards by 0.2% in the last session
- #AUDUSD gained 0.3% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.