Goldman Sachs, other Wall Street banks exploring bitcoin-backed loans
- The #Omicron variant of COVID-19 could slow global economic growth by exacerbating supply chain problems and depressing demand, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen believes
- Goldman Sachs is among a handful of tier-one U.S. banks reportedly figuring out how to use bitcoin as collateral for cash loans to institutions.
- #Sterling firmed as the discovery of the first case of the Omicron variant in the United States weighed on the dollar overnight amid uncertainty about whether the Bank of England will hike interest rates this month
- #USDJPY saw a minor rise of 0.2%
- #XAUUSD dropped 0.9%
- #BTCUSD traded 0.6% lower
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.