XRP gains 30% after Ripple gets permission to explain ‘fair notice defense’ vs. SEC
- European power prices extended last week’s drop, tracking natural #gas futures lower as Russian supplies of the fuel are increasing
- #Ripple's price rose by nearly 30% in less than a week amid positive sentiment around the court case, in which the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission claims that Ripple sold XRP as illegal securities.
- #Tesla Inc has received a subpoena from the U.S. securities regulator related to a settlement that required Chief Executive Elon Musk's tweets on material information to be vetted.
- #XAUUSD rose 0.6% in the last session
- #AUDUSD rose 0.5% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.