Bitcoin drops below $46,000 with investor risk sentiment waning
- U.S. stock futures and European stocks fell, and #oil slid 3% as surging Omicron COVID-19 cases triggered tighter curbs in Europe and a $1.75 trillion U.S. domestic investment bill suffered a potentially fatal blow
- #Bitcoin extended its five-week slide from an all-time high with risk sentiment across global financial markets dwindling. The largest cryptocurrency by market value declined as much as 2.5%
- Shares of India's #Future Group companies surged 20% after the country's antitrust agency suspended #Amazon.com's 2019 deal with the group
- #EURUSD gained 0.3% in the last session
- The last session saw XAU fall 0.4% against USD
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.