Crypto brokerage reaches a $4 billion valuation through word of mouth
- U.S. shares fell, with the Nasdaq diving more than 2%, as #Facebook-owner #Meta Platforms' dour forecast jolted the broader tech sector and threatened to upend a nascent recovery in stock markets
- Raghu Yarlagadda's #FalconX has become an industry leader for institutional investors looking to get involved with #crypto - and has been rewarded with a $4 billion valuation
- The #dollar found some footing, pausing the week's slide as a slump in tech and social media stocks soured appetite for riskier currencies, and as traders awaited central bank meetings in Britain and Europe
- #USDJPY gained 0.4% in the last session
- #The last session saw #BTC fall 0.6% against USD
- #WTIUSD skyrocketed 2.8% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.