Dollar at six-day high after U.S. yields jump; yen steadies
- Crude #oil prices climbed to levels not seen since 2014, with geopolitical tensions in focus after an attack on an Abu Dhabi oil facility.
- The dollar hit a six-day high in early trading following a jump in U.S. Treasury yields, while the yen steadied after the Bank of Japan said it would stick to its ultra-loose monetary policy
- The cult website Fees.wtf, which shows #Ethereum users their lifetime gas spend on transactions, saw its $WTF token plummet 80% in its initial week post-airdrop.
- #BTCUSD plummeted 1.2% in the last session
- #WTIUSD exploded 1.0% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.