Likely BoE interest rate hikes could be stalled due to Omicron
- Gold prices were steady as investors tried to gauge what impact a weak U.S. jobs report would have on the Federal Reserve's monetary policy amid uncertainty sparked by the #Omicron coronavirus variant
- A member of the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee has signalled rate hikes are likely based on current forecasts but data on Omicron could change things
- The dollar ticked higher amid a broadly calmer tone in markets as fears over Omicron's impact eased, but currency moves were muted ahead of a key U.S. #payrolls report
- #BTCUSD plummeted 1.3% in the last session
- #XAUUSD rose 0.8%
- #WTIUSD dove 1.6% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.