Dollar firm as risk-sensitive currencies advance
- Indian refiners' crude throughput in November was the highest since February 2020, as hopes of a steady uptick in demand at the world's third-biggest #oil consumer prompted refiners to operate at full capacity
- #USD steadied, recovering after a bout of profit-taking in the previous session, but its gains were held in check as improving risk sentiment boosted riskier currencies such as the Australian dollar and the British pound
- #Block CEO Dorsey has consistently praised bitcoin, and his departure as #Twitter's CEO is likely linked to his ambitions around the crypto asset
- #USDJPY rose 0.4% in the last session
- #BTCUSD exploded 3.5% in the last session
- #WTIUSD exploded 2.9%
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.