BoE's Bailey tells banks to be careful with crypto
- European stocks closed lower as concerns about #Omicron and caution ahead of monetary policy announcements from as many as four central banks prompted traders to lighten commitments
- Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey has warned banks and other regulated financial firms that they should be "especially cautious" about holding volatile #crypto assets
- American chip manufacturer #Intel Corporation will invest $7.10 billion in a new, state-of-the-art facility, Malaysian authorities said
- #XAUUSD saw a minor rise of 0.2%
- The last session saw #AUD fall 0.4% against USD
- #EURUSD corrected downwards by 0.2% in the last session
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.