Brake the pumps
- There is no need to increase crude #oil production now, Nigeria's minister of state for petroleum Timipre Sylva said on the sidelines of a gas exporters conference in Qatar's capital Doha
- The euro one-month volatility level jumped to its highest in 15 months, as the single currency was hit by rising risk aversion amid a #gas price surge and escalation of tensions in Ukraine
- Bitcoin’s notorious weekend volatility is paying #dividends for investors in the largest cryptocurrency, which is outperforming U.S. equities for a change amid the uncertainty surrounding the turmoil in Ukraine
- #BTCUSD skyrocketed 2.3% in the last session
- The last session saw WTI fall 0.6% against USD
- #XAUUSD fell 0.3%
Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. The content herewith is generic and does not take into consideration individual personal circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation.
Therefore, Key Way Investments Ltd shall not accept any responsibility for any losses of traders due to the use and the content of the information presented herein. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results.