Step by step guide to opening your CAPEX account
Demo Account: How to register for an account
- Visit the CAPEX.com website. From the main page simply select the “Register” button which is on the top right-hand side of the page.
- This will take you to the Create Account page where you will start by entering your email address and a password. Fill in details such as your phone number, any promotional code and the currency of your account. Tick the box to confirm that you are over 18 and agree to the terms. Select the “Create Account” button.
- You are now at the Welcome to CAPEX page, select “Proceed” to complete the initial part of your registration.
- This is the Demo version of your account. You can start using your Demo account or move through the steps to finish the process to create your live trading account.
Demo Account: Next steps
You are now ready to start using your demo account. Follow the steps below to register for your CAPEX Live Trading Account. Complete these steps when you are ready to deposit your funds and commence live trading.
It is recommended that you use the Demo Account prior to starting your live trading to maximum your trading potential and minimize your risk.
Live Trading Account: Complete the registration to access your CAPEX live trading account
- To create your live trading account, from the demo account screen, select “Complete Registration” and then select “Next”
- This will take you to the account registration screen where you will see that there are 6 headings across the top of this screen to complete.
- Firstly, enter your personal information, your name, address, date of birth, among others, and select “Next”
- Complete your professional information, including your education details and employment details, then select “Next”
- Complete your financial information. Provide your income, your source of trading funds and the US citizen tax information question. If you require additional tax information, select ‘Learn More’ and once complete select “Next”
- Here you need to provide your trading experience and lastly there is a short quiz. Including your trading experience with trading CFDs, Forex, etc. Take the short quzi and select “Finish”.
- Here you can choose your leverage amount and you will be taken to the deposit screen.
Live Trading Account: How to deposit funds and start trading
- Select “Deposit and Start Trading”. Enter the amount that you wish to deposit and select “Add Funds and Start Trading”
- The final step will take you to the Add Funds screen which is where you can select your payment method and provide the payment details. This step includes verification and once verified you have completed the process.
- Your free demo trading account and your live trading account are now ready to use.
Conclusion – CFD trading demo account at CAPEX
The CAPEX free CFD trading account provides you with the opportunity to learn new skills or improve existing skills, increase trading knowledge and test drive the CAPEX powerful dual trading platform and mobile apps. This will maximise trading potential without the risk.
The CAPEX demo account provides access to CFD instruments and flexible trading options. Traders will experience the live trading environment without risking any of your funds. CAPEX offers dedicated account types suitable for all traders. Each trading account features the free CFD demo trading account. Open your account with CAPEX and start your trading today.