Sign up with CAPEX today – step by step procedure
Signing up with CAPEX is extremely easy; all you need to do is:
- Visit our website and click on the signup option.
- Enter your details, including your email address and age.
- You’ll be redirected to our trading platform, where you can complete the registration process.
- Click on complete registration and enter further details, including your income and taxation information.
- Lastly, we require traders to complete an assessment before their account is set up. This is to ensure that each trader is allowed to trade securely or within their capacity.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, your account should shortly be verified and ready to use. We recommend traders to try out our CFD trading demo account before they invest any capital so they can develop a better understanding of how CFDs work.
Final thoughts – Trade CFDs with CAPEX
Choosing which instrument to trade isn’t an easy task, which is why CAPEX encourages traders to research each instrument before investing. While CFD trading and spread betting have many similarities, they’re both unique trading instruments, and one might be more suitable for you than the other.
During our CFD vs spread betting guide, we concluded that CFDs offer more trading flexibility and are simpler instruments to trade. In that sense, we’d suggest that you give CFD trading a go. You can sign up with our online broker demo account and experience CFD trading with zero risks.