There is no doubt that Artificial Intelligence (AI) is heating up the markets as more are embracing the 3rd wave app economy. Companies like Nvidia and Unity Software, in particular, are seeing groundbreaking changes as they continue to evolve in favor of this new era of AI.
Continue reading to discover how Nvidia and Unity are performing and their latest news in this AI game.
What is Nvidia?
Nvidia (NVDA) is a publicly traded tech company that manufactures computer and graphic chips, cryptocurrency mining software, cloud-based, as well as AI technology to numerous devices we all use daily.
Founded in 1993, Nvidia has learned to evolve throughout the ever-changing technological environment. From the big bang internet era, to the current generative AI and beyond, Nvidia is certainly a force to be reckoned with in the markets.
Why is Nvidia making headlines now?
As of this week, Forbes labeled NVDA as one of the ‘Best Performing Stocks of 2023’s First Half’. Many analysts and reporters are claiming that in the event of a market downturn, Nvidia could still overcome it due to its dominance in the chip-making and AI realm.
In addition to its involvement in AI, NVDA has made headlines recently due to the US considering imposing new restrictions on exports to China of chips used for training artificial intelligence models.
NVDA and AMD are considered to be the current market leaders for chips used to develop AI models. Traders and analysts alike are awaiting the big decision to be made as early as this month.
What is Unity Software?
Unity Software (U) creates 3D, RT3D, and AI applications to power well-known artificial intelligence devices. Its most notable partnership is with Apple from 2005, announced at the Apple World Developers Conference as an integral role in the Max OS X game system.
Now, in addition to its close ties with AAPL, Unity rides the AI wave creating software focusing on future gaming and entertainment.
Why is Unity surging now?
A large reason why Unity is currently skyrocketing in the market is due to its close relation to AAPL. Apple took the stage to announce the release of its new AI headset, the Vision Pro, calling it a revolutionary new technology. Unity shares shot up to over 46% for the month of June following the announcement as Unity is the chosen marketplace for the AI application within this hot new tech.
Unity’s business with Apple seems to have launched them to the forefront. The real question is, can they keep up with this big responsibility?
The future for Unity Software & Nvidia
As experts predict, the future for Unity Software and Nvidia could be bright with all the buzz around AI and its boom since the beginning of 2023. Traders should continue to stay informed and keep a close eye on these two market movers as the demand for AI chips, language models, and applications continues to increase.
Is Unity Software or Nvidia the stock story of the year and which will come out on top for the AI boom we are experiencing today?
How to trade or invest in Nvidia & Unity Software at CAPEX.com
- Log in to your CAPEX account.
- Be sure your account is already funded with our flexible payment options.
- At the top right, you can see the type of account you are in. Here you can choose if you want to trade CFDs or invest in real assets.
- Go to the search icon at the top left of your WebTrader and enter Nvidia or Unity Software (or any other instrument from the menu).
- Select the instrument.
- Choose the size and direction of the position.
- That’s it! If your transaction was successful, you will be notified.
- Nvidia is making headlines as the US threatens to cease AI chip exports to China.
- Unity Software is surging due to its partnership with Apple’s new AI headset as the main. marketplace for AI applications generator.
- AI is not slowing down. Traders should keep a close eye on U and NVDA.
- Learn to trade or invest in Nvidia or Unity at CAPEX today.