Join our team
CAPEX.com is a leading multi-licensed global fintech. Our vision is to innovate through a wide range of services and products, to educate and satisfy the needs of investors in all classes, from small retail to high-net-worth individuals. CAPEX.com operates across the globe through dozens of own and partner offices in Europe, Asia, South Africa, and the Middle East. For the Global HQ located in Bucharest, CAPEX.com is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Agent with Arabic and English.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- All Customer Support agents must thoroughly organize their time, simultaneously handling incoming emails, as well as Live Chat or phone calls.
- They are supposed to treat phone calls with priority and never to leave a call unattended, even though it is assigned to a different language desk.
- Communication between departments is a must, therefore, to provide valid solutions to clients’ issues, Customer Support agents must always make a research by just accessing information from other departments and by continuously helping themselves, using various manuals and templates provided by the manager.
- Knowing your product is also a must, that’s why Customer Support agents are expected and required to weekly browse through the company’s website to check for novelties or possible changes in the website’s structure.
- All Customer Support representatives are required to train every new agent joining the team, to share their personal experiences and their own reviews.
- Support agents should always maintain a calm and proactive attitude, as they embody the company’s values in front of clients and business partners as well.
- All agents must act as a team so that no task remains unsolved.
- The Customer Support representatives must strictly follow the ruleset and contribute to the entire department’s growth.
- Our main goal is to maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction, that’s why all agents, as well as department managers, were divided into special shifts, to cover multiple time zones.
What do you need to know?
The general qualities that we are searching for in a Customer Support Agent are:
- Learning power;
- Computer skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken native language, as well as a foreign language.
What “extra” do you need to be successful?
- Strongly oriented towards learning and with a keen eye for detail.
- Responsible and ambitious.
- With a lot of energy and great communication skills.
- Seriously organized and resourceful.
- Prime access to international projects.
- Support and guidance when settling in.
- Friendly working environment, alongside talented and dedicated people.
- Promotion opportunities.
- Private medical subscription.
- Specialized in-house training & support.
- Play area with the latest PlayStation and Xbox technologies, and other means of relaxation.
- Friday specials: Pizza & Cookies Days.