Join our team
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team!
Who we are
CAPEX.com is a leading multi-licensed, multi-asset fintech group on a mission to revolutionize the way people trade online by delivering investing services to everyone, everywhere. We operate across the globe through our own & partner offices in Europe, Asia, South Africa, the Middle East, and Latin
Our journey began in 2016, and we've since grown to a dynamic and varied global team of 400+ people based in 9+ offices worldwide, including our HQ in Bucharest.
We are on an accelerated growth path. We actively encourage fast-paced career paths, with each employee having the chance to rapidly promote to management roles of coordination of new teams or offices for our companies.
What’s the team like
Our products are created by quick-thinking, talented individuals that "roll up their sleeves and make it happen."
If you're someone that likes working in a fast-paced, multicultural atmosphere with friendly co-workers as you focus on high performance enabled by high-end technology, you've come to the right place!
What’s your mission?
As a Recruiter at CAPEX.com, you'll be in the middle of one of the hottest industries. You'll be working with our expert teams using the latest technologies and
What you'll be actively doing
• Write and post job descriptions.
• Source potential candidates’ different recruitment platforms and collaborate with recruitment agencies.
• Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes.
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
• Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions);
• Coordinate with Recruitment Team Leader to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
• Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
• Compose job offer letters.
• Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work.
• Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
• Keep up to date with new technological trends and products.
What we're seeking
• Associate's or bachelor's degree in psychology or human resources preferred.
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar position in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong knowledge of recruitment and interview methods.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications.
• Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills.
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
How we’d like you to be
• Punctual, reliable, detail & result-oriented.
• Effective communication, time management, and soft skills.
• Self-motivated, organized, highly persistent in follow-ups.
• Flexible, team player, open to changes and challenges.
• Have excellent judgment, sensitivity, and work in a culturally diverse setting.
• A big-picture enthusiast;
• Teamwork mindset and the ability to collaborate.
• Supportive of alternative working methods.
What we can offer
• Access to worldwide projects
• Networking, professional, and personal growth opportunities
• E-learning and specialized in-house training
• A friendly workplace and collaboration with our best people
• Friday specials (pizza, desserts, etc.)
• Ping-pong, fuss ball, boxing, and other games - available in the play area, as well as the latest PlayStation and Xbox consoles
• Company-wide team-buildings, parties & sports events
Above all, the chance to develop and learn while becoming a part of CAPEX.com mission to be the
world’s leading fintech company.