Join our team
We are looking for a VoIP Engineer to join our Infrastructure Team!
Who we are
CAPEX.com is a leading multi-licensed, multi-asset fintech group, on a mission to revolutionize the way people trade online by delivering investing services to everyone, anywhere. We operate across the globe through our own multiple and partner offices in Europe, Asia, South Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America.
Our journey began in 2016, and we've since grown to a dynamic and varied global team of 400 people based in 9+ offices worldwide, including our HQ in Bucharest.
We are on an accelerated growth path. We actively encourage fast-paced career paths, with each employee having the chance to rapidly promote to management roles of coordination of new teams or offices for our companies.
What’s the team like
Our products are created by quick-thinking, talented individuals that "roll up their sleeves and make it happen." Suppose you like working in a fast-paced, multicultural atmosphere with friendly coworkers and a focus on high performance enabled by cutting-edge technology. If that's the case, you've come to the right place!
What’s your mission?
As a VoIP Engineer at CAPEX, you'll be at the center of the most cutting-edge innovation initiatives in one of the hottest industries presently.
What you'll be doing
- Designs VoIP architecture with multiple providers.
- Respond to network and VoIP challenges, both internally and externally.
- Responsible for ensuring day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the enterprise VoIP communications network. This includes the installation, maintenance, and management of all VoIP equipment such as VoIP servers, gateways, PBX switches, servers, backup systems, network management, and diagnostic tools.
- Responsible for performing system tuning, configuration, upgrades, performance management, disaster recovery, and usage reporting as required.
What we're seeking for
- Understanding of Asterisk, FreePBX, and Freeswitch systems.
- Knowledge of network administration and security principles, best practices, and industry standards.
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills, working knowledge of VoIP systems, SBCs, networks, and applications.
What we offer to you
- Access to overseas global projects.
- Support and advice during the transition; networking opportunities.
- Ongoing projects in which you can participate after completing your training.
- E-learning and specialized in-house training.
- Working in a friendly workplace with brilliant and motivated people.
- Strong coffee and savory breakfasts (milk, cereal, pastry, and fruit);
- Friday specials (pizza, desserts, etc.).
- Ping-pong, Fussball, boxing, and other games - available in the play area, as well as the latest PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
- Company-wide team-buildings, parties, and sports events.
Above all, the chance to develop and learn while becoming a part of CAPEX.com’s tremendous mission to become the world's leading trading platform.