Join our team
PHP Back-End Developer
1. Key Way Group
With global reach, Key Way Group operates multiple FinTech companies, bringing innovation through a range of products that satisfy the needs of investors in all categories, from small retail to high net worth individuals.
Key Way Group companies operate across the globe, through 40 own and partner offices from 18 countries in Europe, Asia, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to join our agile team of professionals.
2. Senior Backend Developer Position
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
As Key Way Group is a fast-growing startup, expanding both geographically and in terms of business volume and verticals, our teams are also constantly growing. The team is our most valued resource, and as it expands, we strongly encourage fast-paced career paths, each employee having the chance to grow very fast in management roles that coordinate new teams or offices for our companies.
At Key Way Group, the employee onboarding process is a continuous journey starting with a 3-month accommodation and test period, in which both us and the new team member evaluate the fit and the opportunity, after which we have six-month and yearly evaluation and review periods, offering the opportunity for vertical or sideways career path development.
3. What we offer
In remunerating our team members, we are not just aligned with but above the market benchmarks, as we are a fast-growing global company in a strong industry. We are motivated and driven by performance – so we reward everyone’s performance through motivating packages.
• Fixed salary
• Bonuses and incentives - project-based or quarterly
• Possibility of growth (we are expanding in multiple countries with branches) of the team and responsibilities
• End of year department bonus. (including ESOP plan)
4. Recruiting and Onboarding process
After applying to our job opening, you will be contacted, and a first interview will be set up, in which we will have the chance to get acquainted, find out more about you, offer you an opportunity to know more about us and understand if there is a fit between you and our company’s open position(s).
The next interview will be held with at least one of your direct Managers or future colleagues, thus offering the chance to thoroughly understand the soft and hard skills required for you to perform in the position. A practical application or test will most likely accompany this interviewing step.
Our recruiting processes usually span 3-4 weeks from start to contract signing, enabling both us and every candidate to have a very clear image of the new job, responsibilities, KPI’s, and career path.
PHP Back-End Developer