Dollar near one-week high amid hawkish Fed hopes, Omicron fears
- President Joe Biden’s energy chief extended an olive branch to the #oil industry, telling executives a crude export ban is not under consideration
- The #dollar traded near a one-week high versus a basket of major rivals, supported by expectations of a hawkish Federal Reserve meeting this week and haven demand
- #NYDIG, which aims to be the leading provider of #Bitcoin services in any industry, has raised an impressive $1 billion in a funding round led by #WestCap.
- #BTCUSD gained 0.9% in the last session
- The last session saw XAU fall 0.8% against USD
- #WTIUSD plummeted 1.0%