Join our team
Marketing Operations Manager
Who we are
CAPEX.com is a leading multi-licensed, multi-asset fintech group on a mission to revolutionize the way people trade online by delivering investing services to everyone, anywhere. We operate across the globe through our own multiple and partner offices in Europe, Asia, South Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America.
Our journey began in 2016, and we've since grown to a dynamic and varied global team of 400 people based in 9+ offices worldwide, including our HQ in Bucharest.
We are on an accelerated growth path. We actively encourage fast-paced career paths, with each employee having the chance to rapidly promote to management roles of coordination of new teams or offices for our companies.
What’s the team like
Our products are created by quick-thinking, talented individuals that "roll up their sleeves and make it happen." Suppose you like working in a fast-paced, multicultural atmosphere with friendly coworkers and a focus on high performance enabled by cutting-edge technology. If that's the case, you've come to the right place!
What’s your mission?
As a Marketing Operations Manager at CAPEX.com, you'll be at the center of the most cutting-edge innovation initiatives in one of the hottest industries presently.
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement and monitor marketing processes, including strategic planning, quarterly planning, campaigns execution, and others.
- Design new processes or procedures depending on the business requirements.
- Partner with all marketing, product, and development leaders to design and create the most efficient and scalable processes and automation to accelerate execution throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Maintain work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments and participating with and providing resources to people and teams.
- Support localization efforts across multiple languages and regions to ensure native customer experience across all assets.
- Tracking and reporting of different marketing metrics.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to collect data.
- Keep management informed by preparing reports, presentations, interpreting information, and making recommendations.
- Provide reporting, dashboards, and analyses to enable data-driven decisions across the entire marketing department activity.
- Based on the analysis of different data sets, provide optimization recommendations that enable continuous improvement across the Marketing department.
- Establish and maintain relationships at all levels needed to guarantee an efficient execution of the marketing processes.
- Oversee brand data, analytics, and emerging market trends to strategize ways to increase market share and conversion rates.
What we're seeking for
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Highly motivated, proactive, self-driven, and results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent attention to detail, natural curiosity, and ability to problem-solve creatively.
- Capability to work independently while prioritizing multiple projects and tasks.
- Comfortable at working with big volumes of data.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Power user of Jira or other similar tasks/project management systems.
- Previous experience in FinTech / Trading / Gaming / Gambling is a plus.
What we offer to you
- Access to overseas global projects.
- Support and advice during the transition; networking opportunities.
- Ongoing projects in which you can participate after completing your training.
- E-learning and specialized in-house training.
- Working in a friendly workplace with brilliant and motivated people.
- Strong coffee and savory breakfasts (milk, cereal, pastry, and fruit).
- Friday specials (pizza, desserts, etc.).
- Ping-pong, Fussball, boxing, and other games - available in the play area, as well as the latest PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
- Company-wide team-buildings, parties, and sports events.
Above all, the chance to develop and learn while becoming a part of CAPEX.com’s tremendous mission to become the world's leading trading platform.
How we recruit and onboard
At CAPEX.com, the employee onboarding process is a continuous journey.
- After applying, our HR representative ([email protected]) will contact you, and a first interview will be scheduled. This initial encounter will give you and us the chance to get acquainted, learn more about each other, and understand if there is a fit between you and our company’s open positions.
- The subsequent interview will be held with at least one of your direct Managers or future colleagues, thus offering the chance to thoroughly understand the soft and hard skills required for you to perform in the position. A practical application or test will most likely accompany this interviewing step.
- Our recruiting processes usually span 2-3 weeks from start to contract signing, enabling every candidate and us to have a transparent image of the new job, responsibilities, KPIs, and career path.
Marketing Operations Manager